Sunday, April 20, 2014

Exciting News



The problem having collaborators for a project is working around their schedules. Mine is made even more difficult given two of my collaborators are active duty Marines. A third is (sometimes it seems) over active in retirement. All three of them have my utmost respect and I think I owe it to them to be patient considering everything they do and have done for us. However, my nature prevents me from staying idle.

While I wait for the guys to get back to me, Ive decided to go back to the well as it were and start on my second Bloid News novel. Bloid News 2: Extra Edition is proceeding better than the original. I'm not only bringing back our favorite characters (I'm assuming I still have their permission) but I've also gotten permission from a few others to add to the new book.

The new book will deal with the fallout of my first tell-all as well as see the Bloid News staff thrown into deeper waters than we've ever been before. Not sure what will happen, but I'm pretty sure that all of the characters will handle things with the dignity that they've always shown. I'm also putting in a surprise for one of our characters, I have a story coming out of left field that might leave him reeling, but I have every bit of confidence that the man behind the character will love it.

So while I'm working on this project, I'm putting my research for Always a Marine on the back burner. With luck by the time Bloid News 2 is finished, I'll have everything I need to finish Always a Marine. But then, I still have a dozen other book ideas flying around just in case the Marines need more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment