Thursday, April 10, 2014

Why Bloid News?



Yesterday, I added another blog to my account, My Life at Bloid News. Many of you who know me must by now realize that I'm spending more time promoting the Bloid News website and you probably think it's because I'm trying to promote my book. You're only partly right.

When I decided to write the Bloid News novel, it was because I wanted to pay tribute to Rick and the gang that contribute to the website. After all, writing for Bloid News is a ton of fun and my fellow contributors are some pretty awesome people. If you haven't yet had the chance to visit the site, I suggest you give it a try. The articles are pretty short and cover a myriad of topics. The team seems to enjoy writing their articles and I know that I personally love reading them.

When I wrote the Bloid News novel, I selected a few of my favorite contributors to feature in the book, but to be honest, I'm feeling compelled to write a follow up to the novel. I want to include some of the other contributors that I didn't get to the last time and give some of our newer contributors a spot. Why? It's simple. I love the idea of putting people I respect in a place that they deserve, but we normally do not find them... the spotlight.


While I'm working on my current projects, I'm going to keep the theme of the Bloid News novel going with My Life at Bloid News blog. I'll add a new post there every couple of days highlighting current articles on the website and giving you glimpses of some of these great contributors. By the time I finish writing Always a Marine and the two as yet untitled projects I'm working on, I should be ready to dedicate my full attention on Bloid News 2: Extra Edition.

In the mean time, I invite everyone to continue reading Bloid News and following both blogs as well as my Twitter feeds and Facebook page. Oh yeah, don't forget to buy my books! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment