Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Is It My Birthday?

I had to show a tremendous amount of restraint to prevent myself from giving this notice to my wife at midnight last night. You see, my wife just bought a car from one of our daughter's friends. She's now expecting the title to come back so we can secure it in a safe place. Unfortunately for her, the title hasn't come back yet. Fortunately for me, the title hasn't come back yet.


This morning, after I took my granddaughter to the bus, I came back into the house carrying this envelope. My wife, so eager to get her car title she didn't realize it was only 7:00 am snatched it out of my hand before I could even start the video recording.


Once she finally found her glasses, she found this
letter inside the envelope. What happened next was the most fun I've had all year.


So now I'm wondering what kind of pranks you've pulled this year. What was your all-time best prank? Do you have it on video? I would personally love to see all of your pranks and if you send them to me, I will post them on my facebook page.


For now, though, enjoy this video and please feel free to send videos of your own pranks to my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Thomas.Evans.Author. Until next time, have fun and happy pranking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment