Saturday, March 29, 2014

I'm Recruiting Too


Alright. I spoke to a recruiter about putting me in touch with one of his poolies to talk about his decision to join the Corps. Unfortunately, he couldn't give me any names, but he promised to let his recruits know about my interest and see if any of them were willing to talk. Since I'm a guy that likes to hedge his bets, I thought I'd ask you for help. If you're planning on joining the Marines or know someone who is, come talk to me (or email, or private message). I really believe that getting the recruits perspective on the Marine Corps is just as important as every other perspective.

While I'm begging you for help with no promise of pay, I might as well ask if any of you are interested in helping me create a few new trailers for the Bloid News novel. I have a few scripts so if any of you are interested in videoing yourselves talking about random things to help me sell my book, let me know.

Now speaking of the Bloid News novel, for those of you who don't know (and I can't imagine anyone not knowing) the book is based on the website to which I regularly contribute. Owned, operated and edited by Rick Giernoth, Bloid News is satire news at its finest. The new edition will be out in a few days, so if you want to read our St. Patrick's day issue, now is your chance. Check out Bloid News now. We cover the news they're afraid of and it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment