Friday, May 23, 2014

Father's Day Sale

Thinking about my Dad the other day got me to thinking about doing something nice for dads around the world. Since I'm essentially broke, all I have to give is me. So here's what I'm going to do: I am lowering the price of my novel, Bloid News, to 99 cents for the week leading up to Father's Day. From June 10 - 15 you can get the Amazon Kindle version of Bloid News, the Super Special Novel Edition for just 99 cents. It's the perfect gift for Dad. Heck, it's the perfect gift for anyone. Get you copy before it's too late.

I know not everyone has a Kindle, but there are a ton of alternatives out there. You can get the Kindle app for your Windows 8+ Start menu, the Kindle reader for PC, the Kindle app for your Android powered devices or buy the book and read it online at Amazon.com (see Amazon for further details.)

There really is no excuse, get the Kindle version of Bloid News for yourself, your dad, or anyone else you love this Father's Day. And check out my facebook Event to keep up to date on the sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment